Last Update Date: October 01, 2019Jorpage is owned and operated by "Jorworld ". There are legal terms on this page for those who use our services or visit our website.
In these terms, “we” or “us” represent Jorpage, "you" or "your" represent Visitors or Customers.
Legal AgreementThese terms constitute a binding and applicable legal contract between Jorpage and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries worldwide and you in relation to the use of any Jorpage services.
1. Using JorpageOur Services are available only for those who over the age of 18 and are able to form legally binding contracts and online shopping. You will not use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools.
2. Providing InformationYou must provide correct information while you buy a Jorpage product. Billing information (including name, surname, company name, billing adress, email adress, contact numbers etc.) must be accurate.
- You may not use our Products to do or share anything:
That breaches these Terms or other Terms and Policies that apply to your use of Jorpage.
That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
That infringes or breaches someone else's rights.
You may not upload viruses or malicious code, or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data that you do not have permission to access.
You accept and undertake not to:
copy, modify, reverse engineering, emulate, create derivative works of, download, adapt, migrate to another service, translate, compile, decompile or disassemble the Jorpage Website and the Jorpage Services including Jorpage templates that you paid for using it on your domain.
You will not publish harassing, threatening, incendiary, abusive, racist, offensive or encouraging criminal content, image, video or any other documents on your website.
The websites that publish Gambling, Adult content (porn, soft porn, sites with adult ad's), Pharmacy contents (Cheap drugs, Viagra, male/female enhancement, etc.) or Hate content are not allowed and will be suspend or discontinued.
By using our products, you have agreed to follow local and international laws.
4. Purchasing a websiteYou can purchase a website by selecting a template. Each templates may have different features. You can check them how they look on their demo websites.
You have to provide:
- Some information to complete your purchase such as your name, surname, company name, mail adress, email adress and contact number.
- Required settings information that you want to apply on your website. Such as website name, description, keywords, designing options like background images or featured images, static pages, photos or videos for your gallery, information about your products*, contact information etc. After you buy and publish your website, you can change or add/remove these features anytime on your admin panel.
6. ContactIf you have any questions about these terms, you can contact us by mail at:
or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com