1. What kinds of information do we collect?
1.1. Visitor and Customer InformationIf you just browse Jorpage pages without buying anything you are a visitor. We do not collect any data of our visitors. However, we use third party services such as Google Analytics or payment processors. These services may collect and process your anonymous data to provide statistical information like unique visitor traffic or pageview (number of pages viewed). If you purchase a product of Jorpage, you are a customer. We collect personal data of our customers such as name, contact address, billing adress, telephone number, date of birth and e-mail address.
1.2. Website InformationWe collect website information that you want to purchase. When you order a website from Jorpage, in order to create your website we collect some information such as:
- Website Name
- Website Description
- Website domain
- Static Pages
- Contact Pages and contact information
- Product Pages
2. How do we collect this data?We collect your data when you provide them in Settings page after filling in the all required inputs and clicking complete button via Cookies, PhpSession or HTML form method "POST" to our database.
3. Storing and Retaining Your DataWe store your data on servers of Radore located in Istanbul, Turkey. We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the Services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes.
4. Do we disclose your personal information?We may disclose your personal information If there is a necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to protect the safety of any person; to protect the safety or integrity of our platform, including to help prevent spam, abuse or any kind of forbidden activities against the law. Data protection laws may differ from one country to another.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners, and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
6. ContactIf you have any questions about this policy or your personal information we collect, you can contact us by mail at:
or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com